Hello and welcome back to an amazing update about the game we know and love. This update brings a few bug fixes and some player changes.
First we will start with a general update:
[PC] Players can now set their social status to Online, Away, Busy, or Appear Offline (Note: appearing offline does not prevent friends from seeing you if you are placed into the same match). This option can be found under the social menu.
Second we will get into Hero updates:
- Wall Ride
- The speed boost that Lúcio receives after completing a wall ride has been increased by 65%
Developer Comments: A recent bug fix slowed Lucio's Wall Ride. This change compensates for the reduced speed.
- Guardian Angel
- Players can now glide past a targeted ally using the jump key
- Cool down no longer resets when Resurrect is activated
- No longer resets or reduces Resurrection’s cool down
- Now gives players a bonus resurrection charge
Developer Comments: Valkyrie no longer resets or reduces Resurrect’s cool down. Instead, it now provides an extra 'charge,' allowing you to revive an ally even if it is still on cool down. If the bonus charge hasn’t been spent when Valkyrie ends, it will be removed.
This method makes Resurrect more flexible when used with Valkyrie. For example, in the past if you wanted to resurrect two teammates, you had to revive the first target, then activate Valkyrie (causing the Resurrect’s cool down to reset), and then revive the other target. With this change, you can now activate Valkyrie and fly in quickly to resurrect both targets instantly.
However, this still reduces the overall number of Resurrects that Mercy can provide, since Valkyrie no longer reduces its cool down.
Added a number of additional voice lines for Cultist Zenyatta.
They have also fixed 2 bugs in the game that effected mercy and Sombra.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mercy’s momentum from slowing down correctly when Guardian Angel was canceled
- Fixed a bug preventing the visual effects on Sombra’s Pumpkinette victory pose from displaying correctly
If your a fan of the awesome comics and stories that Overwatch puts out for its fan base, then check out this amazing one that features Junk Rat. https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21118913