After months of endlessly waiting, Battlefield 1's latest expansion is live! In The Name Of The Tsar introduces the Russian Army to the Battlefield. The new DLC brings the fight to the Eastern Front of World War 1 focusing on Battles fought between the Russian, German, and Austrian Armies as well as the Russian Revolution. Six unique maps depict snow covered ravines to the frozen country side of North Eastern Europe. The DLC is available now in Premium Early Access for Premium Pass owners. The DLC goes live for individual purchase on September 19th! DICE has labelled this as Battlefield's largest expansion to date, and they didn't fail to pull through. Alongside six brand new maps, DICE introduced eleven unique weapons, five new vehicles, two new operations, new factions, and the all new game mode Supply Drop. Join us on the Battlefield 1 Server today to experience the latest Battlefield 1 update! Full Patch Notes are available below.
- Brusilov Offensive
- Red Tide
- The Russian Empire
- Red Army
- Supply Drop
- Putilov Garford
- 305/52O Coastal Gun
- Hussar Cavalry Unit
- Model 1900 (Assault)
- SMG 08/18 (Assault)
- Fedorov Avtomat Rifle (Medic)
- General Liu Rifle (Medic)
- Parabellum MG 14/17 (Support)
- Perino Model 1908 (Support)
- Mosin Nagant M91 (Sniper)
- Vetterli Vitali M1870/87 (Sniper)
- C93 Carbine (Tanker/Pilot)
- Nagant Revolver (All Kits)
- Obrez Pistol (All Kits)
- Cossack Dagger (All Kits)
- Dud Club (All Kits)
- Added support for HDR10. With HDR (High Dynamic Range), the visuals of Battlefield 1 will be even more breathtaking for owners of the required tech (a screen with HDR support together with a console/PC with HDR capabilities.) HDR expands the contrast ratio and color palette to offer more realistic, immersive, and natural visuals.
- Fixed issue where the Origin Access dog tag was not being unlocked when subscribed to Origin Access.
- Added Service Assignments and Specializations.
- Fixed issue where the wrong rank icon was displayed on the Kill Card for Rank 110.
- Fixed issue where some weapons were not being fully customizable from the front end.
- Replaced shortcuts on Home Screen with dynamic Battlepacks and Service Assignments widgets.
- The name filter now trims empty filter texts in the Server Browser.
- Game servers with custom configuration are now designated as CUSTOM in the Server Browser.
- Fixed issue accessing Options menu after leaving the server queue.
- Fixed an issue in the End of Round screen where all Class Rank icons were gold instead of the corresponding Gold, Silver, or Bronze Rank value.
- Bombers should no longer take multiple damage pings from a single bullet.
- Changes to stationary weapon repair and respawn – if not repaired for two minutes, the QF1 AA, FK96 Field Gun, and 305/52 O Coastal Gun will be restored to full health. Players can still use a repair tool to get them back into action faster.
- Fixed issue where dismounting a horse while it was jumping would cause it to get stuck in the jump animation.
WEAPONS & GADGETS
- Fixed issue where it was possible to spawn with duplicate gadgets.
MAPS & MODES
- Fixed collision on staircase in Fort de Vaux to allow players to climb them while prone.
- The Best Squad screen will now appear after an operation is completed.
- Fixed issue where character models would appear blurry in the Best Squad screen.
- Improved loading of the Customize Soldier screen on the main menu.
- Fixed issue where the kill card would sometimes not show while spectating other players.
- Fixed display conditions for latency variation icon.
- Improved server-side player latency stability.
RENTAL SERVER PROGRAM
- Increased RSP map rotation limit from 15 to 24.
Full Story Here